[Asterisk-Users] 'extensions reload' clears Regextens

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu May 11 09:59:44 MST 2006

Aaron,

I tried that. If I have no dundi_local in extensions.conf, I get the automatic priority 1 NoOps (and yes, an 'extensions reload' doesn't clear them), but of course, because I have no dundi_local in extensions.conf, I also have no priority 2 Dial commands, so how can the system reach the phone?

Btw, I'm not using realtime...

Doug