AW: AW: [Asterisk-Users] DTMF detection when outgoing call tomobilephones

Marc Scheuffler mscheuffler at maxupport.de
Thu May 11 00:18:38 MST 2006

Ok.. Here we are again - with more input ;-)

Probably I have sorted out the source of the problem. I think it is OVERLAPDIAL.

For example: OVERLAPDIAL is set to YES -> The DTMF recognition at mobiles on outgoing calls is not available
OVERLAPDIAL is set to NO -> Every DTMF tone is deteced VERY WELL on outgoing calls!

But: If I set overlapdial to no I will have problems with incoming calls not using "block dial". They are transfered to wrong extensions.

Why depends OVERLAPDIAL to outgoing calls and DTMF detection - I can not see it.

So I have two options - like always in life -
1st = DTMF detection well but sometimes no inbound calls
2nd = perfect inbound calls but not outgoing DTMF detection