[Asterisk-Users] Headsets

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Wed May 10 16:55:19 MST 2006

On Thu May 11 2006 07:16, "Jason Adams" <jadams at sumosystems.net> wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> We are in the process of reviewing headsets for use with our GXP-2000s.
> I'm looking for some feedback as to which headsets people are using, the
> pros and cons of those headsets, and if they would recommend them to
> someone else.
>
> Any help would be appreciated...
>
>  - Jason

Hi Jason, I just bought the following headsets:
    Sennheiser PC110
    Sennheiser PC120
    NetComm V25
I've only barely used the 2 Sennheisers with my GXP-2000, but they seemed
to be quite good quality overall, especially considering the price
(<$50AUD). I'm waiting on 2 Plantronics headsets that are backordered.
Feel free to give me a shout in a week or two and ask about them.

Cheers,
-- Nick
e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
p: +61 7 5591 3588
f: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.