[Asterisk-Users] voipjet down?

Jay Milk ast-users at skimmilk.net
Wed May 10 11:17:36 MST 2006

Whoa, kid, do you have a behavioral problem?  No reason to get nasty.
You're only confirming the long-held suspicion that you're in bed with
calleveryone.  Friendly references are one thing, but defending it at
the expense of courtesy, that's suspicious.

I don't think their customer service is all that top-notch anyway.  I
emailed them a pre-sales question on a weekday, and didn't get a
response until almost 72 hours later.  Maybe their customer service is
better than their sales team, but in my experience, sales are generally
the best staffed group in any service company.

Lastly, the customer service quality of my termination provider is
secondary.  A business that relies on outgoing calls wouldn't even touch
IP termination for those essential calls; they'd get a PRI.  Everyone
else can wait a few minutes while the phone system switches providers if
one goes down.