[Asterisk-Users] Re: Caller ID forwarding

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Wed May 10 08:34:54 MST 2006

To answer your question on how I do the hook flash transfer here it is :

in the globals section of extensions.conf put all your cell phone
number like this :

[globals]
MartCell=5141234567

Then add this macro in your extensions.conf :

[macro-cell_user]
exten => s,1,Playback(Call_Transfer)
exten => s,2,Flash()
exten => s,3,SendDTMF(${ARG1})
exten => s,4,Hangup()

Finally here's how my extension is configure :

exten => 24,1,Dial(SIP/24,8)
exten => 24,2,Macro(cell_user,${MartCell})

What it does actually is when someone dial 24 (the extension I put in
this example) it rings the SIP phone for 8 seconds and if there's no
answer then do the macro.
The macro actually play the file Call_Transfer that I recorded. It
says something to the caller like : One moment please we are
transferring your call. Then it does a hook flash, dial the cell
number and hangup once the call is pickup.

Hope this help

Martin