[Asterisk-Users] ISDN and Asterisk

Serghei Amelian serghei at thel.ro
Wed May 10 08:30:55 MST 2006

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 16:02, Woodoo People .pGa! wrote:
> Straight cable for TE mode and Xover for NT mode
> you have to make a call, than L1 should go up

I connected the card to ISDN provider's equipment via crossover cable, but
portinfo report:

Port  1: TE-mode BRI S/T interface line (for phone lines)
 -> Protocol: DSS1 (Euro ISDN)
 -> Layer 4 protocol 0x04000001 is detected, but not allowed for TE lib.
 -> childcnt: 2
 * Port NOT useable for PBX

What is not useable for PBX, the ISDN line or my ISDN card?

hfcpci is loaded with this command:

modprobe hfcpci layermask=0x3 protocol=0x32 type=0x01

Thanks

--
Serghei.