[Asterisk-Users] Call recordings management

Patrick W. Foster pwf at unids.com
Tue May 9 10:28:59 MST 2006

Hello,

I have been asked if it is possible for recorded calls to be flagged with a decriptive title automatically and filed.
The application is a third party call center operation, where certain customers that engage the call center want
all calls recorded and then a submission of call samples at the end of the calling period.  This is being done
by hand at the moment.

I fully expect that I will have to write something to accomplish this, but thought I would poll you all to see if

a)  Someone has done this already.

b)  If not (a), is there anything that might be adapted to do this job.

c)  If not (a) or (b), then some pointers on where I should start.

Any thoughts, questions, or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick W. Foster
pwf at unids.com
Haverhill, MA 01835