[Asterisk-Users] asterisk management interface

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Mon May 8 09:30:43 MST 2006

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
> Those are reasons for WANTING to create your own, he specifically
> said "I HAVE to make my own" and I wanted to know why he HAS TO
> create his own when there are fantastics products already available.
> There is a huge difference in saying "I would like to create my own"
> and "I have to create my own". I totally understand the 'want', I
> "want" something that is different and don't the way I want but I
> don't "need" to right now. -Kerry

upps.. u got me :)

I suppose my desire to WANT to create damn very good product has just shown
so much.
In past I have tried with open source web solutions and they are generally
fine until one
comes to the point where the fundamental design of the product just stops
one getting what they NEED.

Senad