[Asterisk-Users] MySQL replication for voicemail

Gary Reuter gary.reuter at gmail.com
Mon May 8 07:34:07 MST 2006

I have voicemessage ODBC storage working and MySQL replicating, but I
didn't setup the replication after-the-fact, therefore didn't need the
'LOAD DATA FROM MASTER'.   You may want to try a different method
(more manual) of synching your machines.

Does your voicemessages table contain specially large messages?   The
errors you get don't suggest this, but the only change I had to make
was to increase the maximum packet size -- it was 1M by default and I
changed it to 16M.