[Asterisk-Users] Junghanns GSM card

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Mon May 8 04:14:14 MST 2006

> >Does anyone have some experience with junghanns GSM cards?  I want to
> >know if I can use this cards to send SMS directly from Asterisk box.
>
> They look terrible to me. From the picture on their website it looks
> like you need one antenna per GSM channel (most gateways use 1 antenna
> per 4 ports). Plus it would suck to have to open your computer to swap
> the SIM cards...

they offer a SIM 'expander' for 2sim/channel that is cabled to back side
of the PC

> Apparently the current market pricing for VoIP <-> GSM gateways is
> around 500 euros per port. Now if you can beat this using their
> hardware, they might be onto something.
as i know, it's 900Euro/2port and 1600Euro/4port.
voismart.it offers almost same for 1200Euro/4port
--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users