[Asterisk-Users] Junghanns GSM card

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Mon May 8 03:29:32 MST 2006

Andrew Nowrot a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have some experience with junghanns GSM cards?  I want to
> know if I can use this cards to send SMS directly from Asterisk box.

They look terrible to me. From the picture on their website it looks
like you need one antenna per GSM channel (most gateways use 1 antenna
per 4 ports). Plus it would suck to have to open your computer to swap
the SIM cards...

Apparently the current market pricing for VoIP <-> GSM gateways is
around 500 euros per port. Now if you can beat this using their
hardware, they might be onto something.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.
Mail scanne par Orange Caraibe.