[Asterisk-Users] asterisk hardware

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Sun May 7 12:22:17 MST 2006

Well, to tell the truth, the phones, what available in Hungary, is 90%
working. The other 10% is sometimes bad as you get out off the box, sometimes
it's noisy, echoing, crappy sound, rebooting, etc.
Is i asked so many folks on Cebit (who resells this phone) most of them, told
me, there are two kind of this phone. One is cheap and crappy, other is not as
cheap but at least working :-)

Either way, i think the chip itself is working nice, has gpl source
(look on voip-info.org) so you can go for it, and don't undertake the chip
because of a nasty manufacturer.

--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users