[Asterisk-Users] www.SavaJe.com

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sun May 7 05:18:30 MST 2006

> Small java applications seem to be quite common among many phones. I
> tend to stay away from such phones. I'd first like phone vendors to
get
> their acts together and provide me decent standard interfaces.
Currently
> I need an expensive cable just for the pleasure of connecting my
mobile
> phone to a PC, and I can only sync to it using a proprietary protocol.
> My phone has no such Linux software and only a very buggy windows
> software for that.
>

> I'm not an expert in that field, but from what I understand, this is
> basically possible with many of the newer mobile phones.
>
> -- Tzafrir

Sorry, I just realised Tzafrir isn't our target market......sorry for
wasting all of your time......for those of you that actually use half of
your phones 'basic' functionality like data connectivity this could be a
cool thing for your Asterisk application development.

See you at JavaOne show.

Dean Collins