[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Voicemail error

Alex Epshteyn alex at thirdlane.com
Sat May 6 15:28:51 MST 2006

The problem is that the Voicemail application has no way to tell the
difference between "s" in stephani and the "s" option,  the same will happen
to bob's "b" or ursula's "u".

If you absolutely need to use you could probably check for s, u, and b and
uppercase them, but then messages will be left in a mailbox called Stephani,
plus you will be in trouble again with VoiceMailMain where "s" is for skip
password.

Why not just use numbers?

Alex