[Asterisk-Users] Call Center Phone with Auto Answer

Kevin Savoy ksavoy at novo1.com
Fri May 5 13:38:56 MST 2006

We are using agent login but we don't want MOH on the line at all times as
some of these phones could and probably will be connected in remote
locations. We don't want to stream MOH across frames chewing up bandwidth
when there are no calls to present to that phone. We do have the ackcall=no
in the agents.conf and it seems to have no affect.

Am I missing something here? Appreciate any help