[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7970 running SIP question

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Fri May 5 08:33:20 MST 2006

I don't remember exactly what the reasoning on Cisco's part is of having
the IP address on there, but it happens on ours too.  It shouldn't cause
any problems with making outgoing calls from the directory, it's just
annoying to see it pop up.

As for the date time settings... this is what we have in ours:
<dateTimeSetting uuid="{9ec4850a-7748-11d3-bdf0-00108302ead1}">
   <name>CMLocal</name>
   <dateTemplate>M/D/YA</dateTemplate>
   <timeZone>Central Standard/Daylight Time</timeZone>
</dateTimeSetting>

I'm guessing you should be able to change it to say Eastern instead of
Central