[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7970 running SIP question

Hall, Eric M. ehall at amaxx.com
Fri May 5 08:18:44 MST 2006

Group
 I have a Cisco 7970 Running the newest SIP image.
I'm running Asterisk SVN-trunk-r7498 on 2006-04-30 15:11:39 UTC

When I get a call the callerid number show something like
5555555 at 192.168.1.2 I thought I seen somewhere what that was but I'm
unable to find the correct wording when searching Google to find that
post again. Can anyone help me out here. How can I remove the asterisk
servers IP from the phone number?

Also I'm unable to get the time zone correct on the phone. It is in UTC
and I'm in EST I see in the file where it looks like it goes but what I
have tried has not worked as of yet. Here is what it looks like

  <dateTimeSetting>
   <dateTemplate>M/D/Y</dateTemplate>
   <timeZone>EST</timeZone>
  </dateTimeSetting>