[Asterisk-Users] Realtime, 2 server setup problem?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri May 5 07:48:15 MST 2006

Matt Schulte wrote:

> Is there something obvious I am missing? I googled this to death and
> cannot find anyone with a similar issue. I remember running into this
> issue in the past and quite frankly am unsure if it has *ever* worked.

Seriously? This has been discussed many times on this list and the -dev
list.

It is not expected to work at this time. The current version of Asterisk
does not have the ability to share realtime registrations between two
servers (they can share the same table as long as they have separate
lists of peers).

In other words, your last comment above is correct :-)