[Asterisk-Users] Can I recreate a Fax from a recorded file?

Mark Coccimiglio n3whx at amsat.org
Fri May 5 01:43:02 MST 2006

Ok,
   I have to agree here.  IF my simple fax server log/tiff archive is
not enough to satisfy a client that the fax is genuine I would not want
them as my customer.  I don't care how much money they spend.  Business
is business and what I do is what I do.  There has to be at least a
little bit of trust between me and my clients otherwise we spend too
much time bickering about stuff.  Have you ever tried to bill "b*tch-time"?
I have worked in "High-CYA" positions before and refuse to have that in
my current company.

Aloha,

  Mark C