[Asterisk-Users] Can I recreate a Fax from a recorded file?

Josh McAllister josh at singletouch.net
Thu May 4 12:29:05 MST 2006

Sounds like a potential business opportunity. Someone could setup a fax
proxy service that provides this sort of digital signing / archiving.
The originator could simply dial a toll-free access number, receive a
2nd dialtone and then dial the destination. Meanwhile the proxy is
recording the call, then decoding and allowing the archives to be viewed
online along with all relevent call details.

Hmm... Interesting.

Josh McAllister