SV: [Asterisk-Users] Polycom 501 - Disable DND feature?

Derek Listmail Acct listmail at oversimplified.com
Thu May 4 16:51:32 MST 2006

You can disable the DND button completly.  I think that will get you what
you want.

I don't have a 500/501 handy to find out which button it is, but you can
check in Menu -> Status -> Diagnostics -> Test Hardware -> Keypad
Diagnostics.

It's button 9 on my 600 and this disabled it:

<keys key.scrolling.timeout="1" key.IP_600.9.function.prim="Null"/>

--Derek