[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P and monoBRI auto-dial call difference: caller phone does not ring

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Thu May 4 02:36:58 MST 2006

Hi picciux,
maybe it could work, even if I don't know how to call a phone a channel
and create a bridge between them.
I'd prefer to use Asterisk inner features like the auto-dial out call
moving a .call file to /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing: this works for
analog line but not for ISDN. But only in this case.....when normally
calling from a phone using an ISDN line, everything works fine. It is
the .call mechanism which does not work....and I want to understand why,
but it seems nobody had this problem before. It is also true not many
people use BRI ISDN.

Btw, thanx again.

Giorgio Incantalupo