[Asterisk-Users] Queue reporting seems broken.

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Wed May 3 13:09:30 MST 2006

Take a look at the queuelog.txt file located in /usr/src/asterisk-1.0.7/doc, it describes each of the actions that are logged in the queue log as well as any other data that's provided.  When that log get's imported into a Database is where the fields info1, info2, etc. come into play.

You should be able to grab the information you need.