[Asterisk-Users] QSIG support in Asterisk

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:32:28 MST 2006

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+zapata.conf

I've made some tests using this in Portugal and seems to work:

switchtype=qsig  ; you may try this in your zapata.conf

I suppose you are using PRI access.

But i've also red that qsig is not fully compliant in Asterisk. I've found
some PRI states not recognized in asterisk sending CAUSECODE=98 to my
legaccy PBX when it seems to me that Asterisk should handle it...

Any ways it seems to work in a standardt architecture:
PSTN--E1---LegacyPBX---QSIG---Asterisk

I hope it helps,

Marco Mouta