[Asterisk-Users] asterisk intergration in third party web application

ChaosMedia > WebDev webdev at chaosmedia.org
Wed May 3 06:37:05 MST 2006

thx that's what i was looking for..

it looks nice, it seems selected parts of the config can be stored in
the database for realtime purposes..

but on the other hand i've checked freepbx doc and it seems it doesn't
use asterisk reatime feature and maybe won't work when realtime is
enabled, so can you tell me if there are any web frontals that use
asterisk RT so i can both manage asterisk from the web and have my web
app do modifications on its own..

thx again

Webdev