[Asterisk-Users] Phone UNREACHABLE: Plays "agent-incorrect" to Queue-caller ??

jan.sarin at securia.se jan.sarin at securia.se
Wed May 3 04:43:24 MST 2006

Hi,

I just encountered a very strange problem. When some of our phones that
connect to asterisk through the Internet went down - the callers on the
queue got the "agent-incorrect" message played to them as soon as
asterisk tried to call the extention. Why?

The agents where logged on via AgentCallbackLogin, but the phone itself
was unreacable because of the internet connection problem.

Regards,
Jan