[Asterisk-Users] Dial Option "wW" picking up the *1 is a bit flaky

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed May 3 04:21:42 MST 2006

Sounds like you are using an inband codec and not using ulaw or alaw.
If you are not using alaw or ulaw, then you need to use either INFO or
RFC2844 DTMF.   Just remember that both Asterisk and the phone device
MUST be using the same DTMF mode.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.