[Asterisk-Users] Dial Option "wW" picking up the *1 is a bit flaky

Adam Hatia adam at net-europa.com
Wed May 3 03:55:07 MST 2006

I have exactly the same problem - attended transfer (*2) is the same -
sometimes asterisk just generates the DTMF tome for * followed by the number
instead of interpreting the command. Are there any DTMF configuration
settings that can be tweaked? How does Asterisk decide is a key sequence is
a command or needs to be transferred as DTMF on the line?