[Asterisk-Users] Dial Option "wW" picking up the *1 is a bit flaky

Mark Ackroyd mark.ackroyd at cencion.com
Tue May 2 08:39:10 MST 2006

I have dial through application, that uses the wW options on the dial
command. However it's seems to be really hit or miss if asterisk picks up
the *1 and starts the recording. It can take 3 or 4 attempts before I can
see from the console that's it's started recording.  A user just on the call
not able to see the console has no chance of knowing if it was started or
not.

does anyone know of any other area's of the system that I can tweak that
would make this a bit less flakey.

Thanks,

Mark