[Asterisk-Users] Zapata Telephony interface and torisa moduleerror

Giuseppe Parlato gparlato at tnet.it
Tue May 2 08:14:26 MST 2006

> You probably just don't have the original Tormenta ISA card.  You can
> ignore this message.  Better yet, configure your system to not load the
> torisa.o module.

first thanks.. I think so, I guess I don't have it. However I even don't
know what it is and why it was needed to be configured.
I'm not sure that this module is really loaded cause lsmod doesn't show it.
I can find it in /etc/modules.cgf  :
options torisa base=0xd0000
alias char-major-196 torisa
post-install tor2 /sbin/ztcfg
post-install torisa /sbin/ztcfg

After I got this log message this morning I had to restart ser just some
minutes later, don't you think there is some reletionship log message and
problem with ser?

giuseppe