[Asterisk-Users] Need help configuring TE100P and 3 X100Pclonewith MD3200 chipset

Wai Wu wwu at Calltrol.com
Tue May 2 08:36:09 MST 2006

This is a system for our lab. I have no problem getting rid of X100P
clones. But I am just curious why can they work. Even the drivers are
not loading correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Kerry
Garrison
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:51 AM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Need help configuring TE100P and 3
X100Pclonewith MD3200 chipset

Are you seriously trying to run 4 cards in one system? The odds of
getting that working are about the odds of Angelina Jolie showing up on
my doorstep ready to whisk me off to....but I digress...you will have
serious interrupt issues trying to get 4 cardss working in one system. I
am surprised that you would fork for a PRI card but use cheap winmodems
for analog lines. You will have much better luck tossing the "x100p"
cards and using either SPA-3000's, a TDM400, or a Mediatrix 1204.

Kerry Garrison
Publisher - http://VOIPSpeak.net
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com
http://www.techdatapros.com