[Asterisk-Users] CallerID Name problem

Josh McAllister josh at singletouch.net
Mon May 1 15:24:48 MST 2006

This is not necessarily true. I've always gotten cID number, but only recently when I added a wait(1) did I start getting channel vars populated with cID Name. Same as Eric, I was getting cID Name in the CDR records all along as well.

Eric -- Go ahead and give it a shot... even if you are getting the cID number. This will likely fix your problem.

Josh McAllister