[Asterisk-Users] Music on Hold from Soundcard

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:49:27 MST 2006

Hey all,

I've been trying to get MoH to work from the line-in on my soundcard, but as
of yet have had no success. I found this script that should allow for it to
happen:
http://www.sineapps.com/news.php?rssid=722

The script, when run as the asterisk user, works properly and streams sound
to stdin. But when Asterisk starts MoH it stops it immediately afterwards
with no explanation. Has anyone gotten this to work? Or does anyone have any
ideas on how to debug why MoH stops immediately after starting?

Thanks in advance!
Alex Robar

*___________________________________________*

Alex Robar,  Technical Support,   GearyTech Inc.

3075 Fourteenth Avenue, Unit 3, Markham, Ontario L3R 0G9

Markham: 905-513-8000  x 223              Fax: 905-513-8040

Toronto: 416-226-3614                  Toll Free: 888-890-3499

alex.robar at gearytech.com                 www.gearytech.com

Strategic management of technology for business.

Have you seen our new Voice over IP telephone systems for business?

Visit http://www.gearytech.com/VoIP.asp for more information.

--
Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com