[Asterisk-Users] Digium TDM400P vs Sangoma A200 for 2 x FXO

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Mon May 1 14:09:48 MST 2006

Though many will probably disagree, you will be LOTS better off with the
Sangoma A200
It is MUCH more forgiving regarding Motherboards and the PCI 2.2
requirement, even though the software installation instructions leave
much to be desired for the inexperienced, it does work, and Sangoma
fixed a problem I discovered with their FXS module software.
My first experience with Digium and the TDM400 was, when it couldn't be
seen in a motherboard that said it was PCI 2.2,  Digium's response was
"try another motherboard"

John Novack