[Asterisk-Users] Help with Mediatrix 1204

Frank Attard frank at acunetix.com
Mon May 1 00:07:59 MST 2006

Thanks for your reply.

I put mode = insecure in the sip.conf file but I'm still getting the 407
message from asterisk when I a call is forwarded from the Mediatrix gateway.
I'm pasting my sip.conf file. Is mode = insecure right or should I use
different syntax. Thanks for your help!

[general]

port = 5060           ; Port to bind to (SIP is 5060)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
context = from-sip-external ; Send unknown SIP callers to this context
callerid = Unknown
mode = insecure

#include sip_nat.conf
#include sip_custom.conf