[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk in production as a fax server, anyone?

Olivier Krief olivier.krief at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:47:27 MST 2006

So, if you are absolutely sure that you've specified the correct T1
> synchronization parameters in your /etc/zaptel.conf and you still have
> fax reliability issues, look elsewhere in your implementation for the
> root cause.
>
> So, would you conclude that it's possible for a given T1/E1 to have
incorrect T1/E1
synchronization parameters and still "work" 90% of the time ?

In other words, if 90% of faxes are correctly received, does it implies I
have to look elsewhere in my implementation for the root cause of the
remaining 10% ?

Cheers