[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Hylafax, on the same box

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Mar 31 05:30:35 MST 2006

Armin,

Thanks a lot for the very detailed answer.  I'll have to take a long look at
the CAPI interfaces and see how I can pull all this off, it's all very new
to me, but at least I understand that with an Eicon card, I could share a T1
between Asterisk and Hylafax.  I'm not clear on whether I could receive fax
and voice on the same DID though (if its Fax, Hylafax takes care of it, if
its voice, Asterisk does)...

Mike