[Asterisk-Users] Call Monitoring / Call Takeover with Asterisk

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:14:22 MST 2006

Well, the Flash Operator Panel supports barge in too, with the option
to barge muted so the people involved in the conversation won't notice
the interruption. And then the supervisor can drop one of the channels
or mute/unumute them. But it uses meetme, as well as all the other
manager applications that supports this.

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina