[Asterisk-Users] How is Teliax ?

John Reynolds reynoldsjc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:43:22 MST 2006

I agree with Dan, I have had the same expirence, and have the same set up -
Junction Networks for Inbound, Teliax for outbound.

And as to switching to SIP instead of IAX2... I would love to try that out,
but the cable modem provider I use serves me up a NAT'd IP address and IAX
traverses that fine, SIP does not.

HTH,

JR