[Asterisk-Users] Connecting a Grandstream Handytone 486 to Asterisk

Tele Cost Price Reducer telecpr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 09:49:29 MST 2006

hi Ralf,
AFAIK, the 486 CANNOT do what you want it to do.
you need a call thru functionality and this can be achieved only with 488 .
then you conect the line to the old analog PBX extension and any call coming
to this extension will enter the Asterisk as a call from a SIP extension.

i hope i helped you with some hints

good luck,Mickey