[Asterisk-Users] Any new Voice Recognition devs?

Neil Skowronek lancelotlinux at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 00:02:59 MST 2006

Hi list,

  Havent seen any recent postings regarding Voice Recognition

  I checked out Sphinx a few months ago but was wondering if anyone has had any
  recent experiences, success/failure stories with any new or updated Open Source VR  software as of late (including Spyinx).

  I'm hoping to make the enter name, number and address process better.

  THX

  Neil