[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc on an 'actual' asterisk?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Wed Mar 29 23:17:28 MST 2006

Hello

> 1; you stay with the current bristuff (a somewhat older
> zaptel+asterisk, but is this really making a difference?)

Oh yes. Up to 1.2.4 there is a bug in the way * replies to as SIP Options
request which makes it impossible to connect it to some commercial PBX. Up to
1.2.6 there is a bug in app_meetme which makes is possible for everyone to
freeze your whole machine.

> 2; you use a visdn snapshot (www.visdn.org)
> 3; you use mISDN (more info on beronet)

This is what I finally installed, but only the outdated 'jolly' version of
mISDN works. I had to add the Vendor ID of my hfc_pci card to the jolly code
to get it working, but after a few hours of trying I was successfull.

Unfortunately I don't get text (:dBlabla) or misdn send display working and
also 'data' calls don't seam to get handled right...
But I still have to try a bit more.

-Benoit-