[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as Voicemail Server for Option 61c?

Porier, Jeremy M. jporier at ccu.edu
Wed Mar 29 16:52:11 MST 2006

Looks like we will be forced to make a move on our voicemail system as
Nortel has declared Meridian Mail an end of life product.  Frustrating
thing is that it would seem their only reason for it is so they can
force our hand to move to Call Pilot.

Is there any documentation and feedback out there of how people have
used Asterisk as a voicemail system for a legacy PBX?  We've got about
800-1000 boxes at any point in time. Would be a nice bonus to provide
unified messaging as well.

Thanks,
Jeremy