[Asterisk-Users] Receptionist Phones

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:22:03 MST 2006

I agree that some of these features which are considered quite basic on
legacy phone systems are a major weakness on the Asterisk system.

It seems to me that more time should be put into getting the basics working
nicely rather than all the work going into the whiz bang bells and whistles.

Just an observation not a complaint.  I am not a coder so maybe I don't
understand some of the challenges.