[Asterisk-Users] Receptionist Phones

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Mar 29 07:08:02 MST 2006

The reality is, of course, that telephone systems have provided this
function for many years. A DSS/BLF is available on MANY so called legacy
systems, so until this function is readily available , customers that
require a receptionist will continue to go elsewhere.
Perhaps it is time to rethink the way data is exchanged between the CPU
and the DSS/BLF?
As someone said a very long time ago:
Results, not excuses.

JMO