[Asterisk-Users] Two X100p clones. One not available for outbound?

Steve Jones sjones at ftdata.com
Wed Mar 29 13:51:41 MST 2006

Hi,   I have an AsteriskAtHome installation with two X100p clones.
Everything has been apparently fine for 5 weeks of use or so, but today,
I decided to do some tweaking of my echo cancel parameters, and I
realized that all along, one of my cards has been unavailable for
outbound calls for some reason.  Most of my calls go out one card, which
is connected to a Vonage ATA.  That is working fine.  The other card is
connected to a Verizon POTS line.  This second card is working fine for
inbound (I can call out from Vonage and back into VZ, and it works fine)
but when I try to use my "7|." Dial pattern that ONLY lets me use the
Verizon line (for testing), it says "All circuits are busy".

I've tried to reboot, but it's not coming back.  Any hints on where to
look?

-Steve