[Asterisk-Users] Regulatory Ruling about Caller-ID

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:44:56 MST 2006

Right, but SOMEONE has to have that number linked to 'Jane Smith'
somewhere.  I do not have any sections or numbers or dockets to quote.
 What I was told was that Verizon recently had regulation brought down
on them that prohibits them from setting the caller-id on a number to
something or someone NOT on the account.