[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: AAH lost my IVR phrases

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Mar 29 12:45:52 MST 2006

This is not an issue with asterisk.
Asterisk does not use the database, nor has a web interface.

AMP (included with AAH) is an addon that uses a database for it's configs.
The only way that asterisk can use them, is to write them out to standard asterisk config files.

The rules with AMP, (which I also learned the hard way) is that if it says _additional, do not hand edit it.
If it says _ custom.conf, you are safe editing it.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.