[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 errors

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:21:27 MST 2006

Hi, all.
I have problems with iax2, when try to communicate with one third server,
asterisk reports the following errors in server's, could help me?
Server A it speaks It with C in iax and Server B it speaks with D in iax,
but Server A it does not obtain to speak with B in iax, reports the
following error in server B "chan_iax2.c:5749 socket_read: Host
200.xxx.xxx.xxx failed you authenticate sipspo "and in the Server A, where I
originate the calls reports the following message: "chan_iax2.c:5553
socket_read: Call rejected by 200.xxx.xxx.xxx: In authority found -- Hungup
' IAX2/gatewayspo/16384 ' Where would apply the function switch in
extensions.conf? Necessary of something more? I am using the version the
1.0.9 of asterisk in all tips.
Below follows my configurations of iax.conf the interesting one is that
register it functions in each server, what could be? Already I compiled and
I installed everything two times and the error persists.

Greatings

server B

[general]
bindport=4569