[Asterisk-Users] Bluetooth stack for cordless telephone

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Tue Mar 28 08:41:12 MST 2006

Hi,

Anyone know where I can download or purchase a Bluetooth stack that
supports the CTP (Cordless Telephone Profile). Apparently this in the
only way to get the answer/hangup button on a wireless headset to work
with SIP soft phones. I have looked at the Widcomm site and they are not
selling end products. Their development kit does not even support
wireless headsets let alone cordless telephones.

Thanks